Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cleaning Bananza and Rose Bryne Look Alike?

So today I embarked on a S-Rank Cleaning Mission.

After many a tear was shed, injuries felt, and friendships shattered, the house was clean, except for the most challenging location of all. The shower! Lets just say there has been a bit of a lack of effort on keeping this one sparkling fresh. As a matter of fact, I do not remember cleaning the shower since my room mate moved in. That was in August, August of 2008.

The shower is now clean, after an hour or so of traumatizing drudgery. What went on in there I wish to forget. I saw things, that no human being should ever witness. Anyhow, I was sifting through some old photos and I came across an oddly androgenous picture of baby me.

Almost right away I was reminded of Rose Byrne who I had seen in the romantic, psychological film Wicker Park. Anyone else see the resemblance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics