Saturday, January 2, 2010

365 days, 365 pictures, 364 posts,

A fun activity was presented to me by my lovely girlfriend!

The idea is to take a photo and write a little something about the said photo everyday. I have decided to participate and place the evidence on this blog.

So here we go!

January 1, 2010



A new decade! To commence 2010 we enjoyed multiples forms of fondue and then played a game of Galaxy Trucker. Although Poly and I created an exceptional space vessel we were plagued with bad luck. I hope this is not a sign of things to come in 2010.

January 2, 2010



And this is the moment in which Thuy told me to participate in this event! I look tired and ravaged, and this is because I was tired and ravaged! Early flight out of Whitehorse, delays in Vancouver, and lost baggage! A troublesome day, but the comfort of my own house has alleviated the pain.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, that is ambitious. *subscribes to your RSS feed*

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics