Monday, January 11, 2010

Jan 11 2011 - Zombie What's in your Head?


For once, I am happy that this picture was taken by my atrocious camera phone. The horrid visibility of the photo nicely captures my mental state during classes lately. I have been severely lacking energy during my lectures and have been feeling like a zombie.
In hopes to remedy this I vowed to pack a lunch and drink more water at school. I stopped at the grocery store on my way home and picked up various materials to achieve this.

Anyways, today we have:


raichu203-ts.webs.com

Staraptor are highly aggressive and dangerous Flying-type bird Pokémon. Thuy Vu is famous for his graphic T's with the silhouettes of birds. He can also at times be aggressive and dangerous. Staraptor is also powerful, compact, and agile, just like Thuy Vu!

1 comment:

  1. I've always struggled with making my lunch/dinner for school. I'm aiming for 3x a week right now, which is kind of weak still but...

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics