Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jan 19, 2010 - Bunnicula and Nadege

Today my greatest fears came to pass as I encountered my child hood nemesis - Bunnicula the vampiric bunny rabbit. Well I am joking, as a kid I really enjoyed this Bunnicula book series, also it was not a rabbit it was a squirrel. The squirrel however, did have striking resemblance to the barbaric bunny. Namely this squirrel was remarkably an albino one. Here take a look,

Additionally, me and Thuy went to Nadege - a cafe / bakery sort of place located on Queen near Trinity Bellwoods. It was quite nice take a look,


I felt hygienically improved by simply entering the premises, the layout was very sleek and although not large it felt deceptively spacious.

I had this sandwich, as you can see it contained egg, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, salami, and possibly some other things. The price is a tad high on these, but still, a nice sandwich.

Thuy had this one, I have no clue what is in it except 'pathai..?' I will fill this in with the right word once I learn it..

Last but not least, we had almond croissants. These were very good and I felt priced more fairly! The croissants and bakery were recommended by Steph and she proved to be a reliable recommender of stuff. Cheers to her!

Anyways, I am off to pack for CUSEC! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics