Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 2010 - Been a Bad Boy =(

Ack, it has been 5 days since I posted pictures! Although I have ruptured the blogger's moral fabric I managed to take pictures everyday (minus the 15th, I am waiting for Steph to send me them).

On another note we are leaving for CUSEC (Canadian University Software Engineering Conference) in Montreal on Wednesday. This is exciting stuff. I often feel some degree of stress and anxiety in regards to my big picture perspective of Computer Science. I do fairly well in all my courses however my lack of work experience in this particular industry has me feeling this way. So far I have done the following to remedy this upsetting sensation (will present in relation form due to my csc343 databases poop sock marathon today).

plans_completed
p_id desc.
1 Try harder in school
2 Make more friends
3 Think less (blog counters this?)

and my futures plans are contained in the following relation:

plans_future
p_id desc.
1 Try harder in school
2 Find a Job or do PEY(professional experience year)

Enough of this, on to the stock pile of pictures I've let pile up!

January 17, 2010

This was super poop sock study day. The beginning did not go so well, I came to the decision that I should drop csc320 which I was very excited about. I am hurting sort of over this, I don't want to think about it anymore. I think this was the right choice though. We had planned to bring snacks to make this day fun. I failed to bring the sandwiches I claimed I would make, but brought some Timbits to remedy this (slightly). Andrei brought some blueberries and pepper nuts from Holland. Lori and Stephanie did not bring anything, although Lori was unaware of our plans. Bad bad Steph x_x.

January 16, 2009

The push and tug of adult hood and childhood. I wonder if this is my ending.

January 15, 2009

CSSU Pubnight! We also celebrated Linh's birthday. A lot went down today, down in my belly! Me and Thuy ate so damn much this day. From around 3 P.M to 11 P.M, we had a full meal of Indian Food (after 10 minutes of navigating on google maps I cannot find the name), Japanese food (Kuni Sushi Ya, Linh joined us at this point), Wings and Fries (Molly Blooms), Chinese food (HOUSE OF GOURMET seafood, bbq, noodle restaurant - rough..rough translation?). In summary, food and happy birthday Linh.

January 14, 2009

Earlier I vowed to eat healthier in order to increase my energy (fallacy of composition?) - this poor quality picture shows my poor quality attempt at healthiness.

January 13, 2009

What even happened this day? Ah yes this day we ate Burger King and Thuy met Midnight. It seems my memory can only recall in detail up to 3 days or so.

Finally,

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net

This is the War Machine the alias of our dear friend Warren. His fearsome alter ego is Rhyperior who is well known for his strength. Coming Soon, the pokemon equivalent of the man inside the machine!


http://pokemon.neoseeker.com

Poliwag! The key features that links Ms. Jane and Poliwag is the eyes! Not only that the mind boggling circular line design is like the fractal art she enjoys (sort of..lol)


bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net

My room mate Mr Tat! Jolteon is lightning quick, it moves swiftly and you do not know what happened until you have been zapped! Alain also moves in a sudden quick explosion on the basketball court and his trusty bicycle! His steps are also quick and silent (ha ha ha...). Like Jolteon he also cooks birdies!


tops.gamerlimit.com

Nobody else could be Lopunny but the bunny lover herself Laurie! As far as I know it, Laurie's love of Bunnies began at the tender age of 20 when she met Blue. Since then, she has fortified her image as a Bunny lover. This is why she is Lopunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics