Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010 - Reintegration

January 25, 2010
Me and Thuy (I think mostly her) decided we should eat out less. After 2 weeks of this vendetta against dining at restaurants I would give us a grade of F. We have most likely ate out even more since this decision. This is clearly evident in my blog, as some have pointed out all I talk about is what we eat. Oh well. On the bright side however, I brought 2 bagels with cream cheese to school. That is 1 day out of approx. 10 since I said I would pack a lunch. Letter grade of D minus perhaps?

To reiterate the dining out and lack of non-food content on this blog, here is what we ate today!

Thuy T's Chili Burger


If 2 weeks is a large enough sample, it appears double Thuy and I are making Monday visits to various eateries a tradition. This week - Gabby's Bar and Grill. Lately all I can think about is chicken wings. While others were enjoy classic Quebecois dishes (poutine..smoked meat) I was going for chicken wings non-stop.

Er...It has been awhile so,

http://blogs.neoseeker.com/

http://blogs.neoseeker.com/

Lang is a cool guy, Scyther, Scizor are cool bugs! Fair enough I think.
Finally, to end this post I just have one last thing to say SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!

January 24, 2010 - Back 'Home'

Back 'home' from CUSEC! I think this picture sums up 'home' and CUSEC nicely.

Must..Learn..Ruby???S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics