Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, 2010 - Catching Up

January 31, 2010

A pair of lonely marsupials - sorry guys ;(

January 30, 2010
[Coming Soon]

January 29, 2010

Come on Dance Dance, Come on Dance Dance, Babyyyy

January 28, 2010

This picture says a lot. Here is the narratio to this tale. I say the CSSU sells rotton moldy Reeses Peanutbutter cups. Five minutes pass, Stephanie returns well aware of the information I have passed on with the said moldy treats.

I wonder why this happened. I came up with a few possibilities.
a) Forbidden /\ Treat => Good
b) Steven /\ Advice => Unreliable
c) {Stephanie /\ Listening} = Empty Set
d) a /\ b /\ c

January 27, 2010

Who ever named Poutine was lacking a marketing perspective. This stuff aught to be more popular I reckon.

1 comment:

  1. I thought they were stale, not moldy. I think moldy is much more lethal than stale.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics