Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 - Fallen Blog Projects

Hello! For this blog entry I get to write about whatever so here it is...

The blog project is moving along at a snail's pace and thus I thought it would be a nice time to remind myself of my previous failed blog/photo project - 'project 365'.

Project 365 was downgraded to project 64 - here are the results!



Not bad I guess, you might notice at some point I totally became a lazy bum and took like 4 pictures of my face in a row. It was a lot more difficult then I thought, to take a picture that summarized my day, everyday. Next year I will attempt to tackle this beast again with more dedication. Hopefully I learn from this failure and finish my current blog project!

Gosh I wanted to write some more random stuff about 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?', my new job @ RIM, and about the confusing name of Vietnam's capital, but I am so lazy all of a sudden! Maybe another time, Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics